The mods for good or for cheating?

Board index Русский Total War Центр | Russian Total War Center РАЗДЕЛ СВОБОДНОГО ОБЩЕНИЯ | FLOOD

Moderators: ARES, Aizenkur

#1by oOIYvYIOo » 30.01.2014, 23:41

Wanted to share with a big cheater that i know he cheats since MTW 2 and now he admits it on is own video .He has deleted several posts of the community .And adding more, several players from Agonny clan , that i already knew, are big cheaters like PrussianPrice and Duck (with is "mod" to get quicker retainers ) and with their multi accounts to get faster tokens etc on Shogun 2 times.

phpBB [media]
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник
With us: 4 yaers 3 months

#2by Kwint » 31.01.2014, 09:14

Какая мерзость... А что за чел-то?
Virtus, Opus, Arma.
Kwint M
IMPERIAL
With us: 4 yaers 5 months

#3by oOIYvYIOo » 01.02.2014, 10:44

And old data friend of Pointman ,PrussianPrince .

phpBB [media]

It says all ,thats how this arrogant noobs won in the past.
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#4by DrewZ » 01.02.2014, 11:07

oOIYvYIOo
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Wanted to share with a big cheater that i know he cheats since MTW 2 and now he admits it on is own video .He has deleted several posts of the community .And adding more, several players from Agonny clan , that i already knew, are big cheaters like PrussianPrice and Duck (with is "mod" to get quicker retainers ) and with their multi accounts to get faster tokens etc on Shogun 2 times.
Ogh... Just now I understand... how Duck won so many tournaments)) Thanks for the info!
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Medals: 4
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)
With us: 7 years 4 months

#5by varyag » 01.02.2014, 12:02

DrewZ wrote:oOIYvYIOo
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Wanted to share with a big cheater that i know he cheats since MTW 2 and now he admits it on is own video .He has deleted several posts of the community .And adding more, several players from Agonny clan , that i already knew, are big cheaters like PrussianPrice and Duck (with is "mod" to get quicker retainers ) and with their multi accounts to get faster tokens etc on Shogun 2 times.
Ogh... Just now I understand... how Duck won so many tournaments)) Thanks for the info!

и как же?
может быть отличным контролем и знанием механики игры?
varyag
Via Militera
With us: 7 years 10 months

#6by Tos » 01.02.2014, 12:27

А можете перевод видео , хотя бы краткий сделать?
Tos
IMPERIAL
Medals: 2
Серебряный венок 1 (1) Фалера «За боевые заслуги» IV (1)
With us: 5 years 5 months

#7by DrewZ » 01.02.2014, 15:51

varyag wrote:и как же?
Прочитай внимательно, что oOIYvYIOo пишет. Что они уже давно расширяют возможности игры модингом)) Быстрая прокачка ветеранов - видимо Сёгун, многоаккаунтность для получения ачивок и т.д. Короче говоря, они в несколько окон играют... Такими махинациями люди, которые в топе сейчас рейтинга в Риме 2))

И когда ты знаешь все скрытые показатели войск и механику... Короче говоря, они делают, что обычные игроки постигают годами, за два-три часа... А это не есть фэйр-плэй...
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Medals: 4
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)
With us: 7 years 4 months

#8by oOIYvYIOo » 01.02.2014, 18:45

varyag wrote:и как же?

Search on steam of on shogun 2 for Duck mod . He onlny posted this 1 year after Shogun 2 release,but,he already had that for "decades " like all is clan members and is friends. On of the biggest hackers from the community is also from AG clan Pine from China .That person even tried to hack my gmail when i left AG and called them cheaters ,players like Zarganis ,qwidium,Pepe,Cali and so on .
Thats why CA has ignored MP aspect on Rome 2 .
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#9by oOIYvYIOo » 01.02.2014, 18:51

DrewZ wrote:Ogh... Just now I understand... how Duck won so many tournaments)) Thanks for the info!

Duck and other Agony members ,or you think they didnt know ?
Pointman cheats since MTW 2 times where he got caught on a tournament .
Bunch of arrogant ,coky kids .
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#10by varyag » 01.02.2014, 19:15

guys to make such serious allegations must have proof
so far it looks like some sort of grudge against Aggony

DrewZ, кто же мешает остальным игрокам освоить модинг и за два-три часа узнать всю механику?
Турнир определяет у кого из игроков выше скил игры, а не то сколько он часов провёл разбираясь в игре и качая своего аватара.
varyag
Via Militera
With us: 7 years 10 months

Next

Return to РАЗДЕЛ СВОБОДНОГО ОБЩЕНИЯ | FLOOD