The mods for good or for cheating?

Board index Русский Total War Центр | Russian Total War Center РАЗДЕЛ СВОБОДНОГО ОБЩЕНИЯ | FLOOD

Moderators: ARES, Aizenkur

#41by oOIYvYIOo » 02.02.2014, 19:55

DrewZ wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:I dont know why this topic was made under my name i didnt asked anything of this .So please the admin or you close it or you do it under other person name ok ?
The discussion has been moved to this tpic... Cause - the discussion isnt related to "video RTWC". If u think that the subject has exhausted itself, it can be closed.

I know it was Drewz , i was saying for the ones that have offended me over and over .
Its up to you or the admins to see if they are going to far .
I play Shogun 1 since day one , i played all TW games , i can beat any players here in any TW game like i can lose .
I will end my posts here .
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник
With us: 4 yaers 10 months

#42by DrewZ » 02.02.2014, 20:29

oOIYvYIOo wrote:I play Shogun 1 since day one , i played all TW games , i can beat any players here in any TW game like i can lose .
I will end my posts here .
The same thing i can said. These people - Dzogrim, Orgetoriks, Llewelyn - never won me in S2FotS tournaments, and in Rome2 and I had never played them. And I hadnt allow himself to call them unskillful players, noobs and etc.
But they know better who is noob and who is not :app:

Topic closed.

Я могу сказать, абсолютно тоже самое. Эти люди - Дзогрим, Оргеторих, Ллевелин - ниразу не выигрывали у меня в S2FotS на турнирах, а в Rome2 я с ними ниразу не встречался. И при этом, никогда, себе не позволял такие высказывания в их адрес, которыми они тут меня кроют: нубом, криворуким, "в боях ТВ по сети плохо ориентируется" и прочие...
Но им то лучше знать, кто нуб, а кто нет :app:

Тема закрыта.

Хотите, дальше, оскорбить, обозвать, похвалиться своим скиллом - можете это делать в троллейной. Тема закрыта по просьбе инициатора дискуссии.
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Medals: 4
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)
With us: 7 years 11 months

Previous

Return to РАЗДЕЛ СВОБОДНОГО ОБЩЕНИЯ | FLOOD