USA

Board index Русский Total War Центр | Russian Total War Center НОВОСТИ И ИНФОРМАЦИЯ | NEWS AND ANY INFO

Moderators: ARES, Aizenkur

#1by oOIYvYIOo » 27.08.2014, 11:52

How does this country still thinks he has the moral and the right to impose anything on this planet ? Daily school massacres ,rapings,sex parties on universities every day,curroption and so on and so on .

phpBB [media]
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник
With us: 5 years

#2by DrewZ » 27.08.2014, 12:28

oOIYvYIOo wrote:How does this country still thinks he has the moral and the right to impose anything on this planet ? Daily school massacres ,rapings,sex parties on universities every day,curroption and so on and so on .

phpBB [media]

it was at the sunset of the Roman Empire too (i mean, orgy in afiteatrah, incest, swimming in a pool of blood and other immorality). "Wild" tribes, which Romans has called as the wild, destroyed than. I see some similarities situations with the nowadays. The american government doesnt care about their citizens. All "seats" in the government, large companies and other places for a long time occupied. Other citizens for their is flock. They dont want them to develop as a person and grow up. They need to get their citizens will not climbed not outraged. The people there are just like cattle. People can be live without honor and dignity, but without food and water not.

American oligarchs come to foreign countries with war and puted out of all minerals. But its not all. They suppress humanity in people as american citizens. Ameriacn democracy makes people slaves of consumption. American democracy is a big shit. Indians, Libyans, Iraqians, Japanese, Arabs, Afghans, Vietnamese, Koreans - who is next, maybe Russians from Novarussia?

Now people from go against American imperialism.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Medals: 4
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)
With us: 8 years 1 month

#3by oOIYvYIOo » 27.08.2014, 21:36

Are those mercenaries fighting for the Russians ?
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#4by DrewZ » 28.08.2014, 07:18

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Are those mercenaries fighting for the Russians ?
arent mercenaries, they are volunteers
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)

#5by oOIYvYIOo » 28.08.2014, 11:30

DrewZ wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Are those mercenaries fighting for the Russians ?
arent mercenaries, they are volunteers

So french volunteers are fighting for the Russian side ... i still dont understand how is it possible for Ukraine to be acused of anything when they are defending their territory .Its their country they do what they want.
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#6by DrewZ » 28.08.2014, 12:09

oOIYvYIOo wrote:So french volunteers are fighting for the Russian side ... i still dont understand how is it possible for Ukraine to be acused of anything when they are defending their territory .Its their country they do what they want.

hmm, i see that you have no idea whats going on.
They are not on the Russian side, they against ukrainians nazi goverments.
There are people, the victim of collapse of the USSR. They were unnecessary in a new country. Millions of people have been held hostage by the fascist governments. They want to regain the freedoms that they have always been. This country as Ukraine - this is a mistake of nature, it never existed, this nation has never been.
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL

#7by oOIYvYIOo » 28.08.2014, 13:02

DrewZ wrote:
hmm, i see that you have no idea whats going on.
They are not on the Russian side, they against ukrainians nazi goverments.
There are people, the victim of collapse of the USSR. They were unnecessary in a new country. Millions of people have been held hostage by the fascist governments. They want to regain the freedoms that they have always been. This country as Ukraine - this is a mistake of nature, it never existed, this nation has never been.

Uou ... my friend ,first you should learn to respect other people opinion. Second you call others of being fascits when you make this commentaries : This country as Ukraine - this is a mistake of nature, it never existed, this nation has never been. ?

On the contrary of where you live , im free to have my own opinion ,to think by my head and not for goverment head .
Russia and USA seem to be stoped in time ,on WW 2.
Both of you think you can say and do whatever you want about other nations .
To me,just blow yourselfs together with Nuclear weapons no one cares.
You think you are superior to decid what is right or wrong in the name of who ? God ? No hes dead along time ago. Liberty ? Neither Russia or USA allow that .

For your information, if Ukraine doesnt have the right to exist neither has "Russia" that was way before being Russia a meere region full of nomadic tribes and people .
You have really disapointed me Drewz .
Ukraine is independent with the authorization of all the nations of the world. If they dont deserve as you say or your country says so ,neither Russia should have the same right .
In medieval times Kiev already existed and it was more rich than any other "Rus" city .
What a disapointment.
You point the finger to USA and than you do the same.
Israel is doing the same !!!!!!
Im really surprised how millions of people in Russia and USA are so easily triked by Television and Cinema propagandas. Its just like triking little 5 years old kids.

Fight for us ,dye for mother land.They are the enemy ... fuking what ? Where da fuk have you been on the last centuries ? Humans kill each other since ever for other people ideologies and 99% of the kings,generals,profets,popes,bushs,hitlers,yeltsins,puttins,etc,etc,etc have live like Gods fill of richness and good food,women , while the stupid people dies for them.

Use your brain once ,read history ,try to learn something about it. We are on the year of 2014 .

2014 OF WARS OF THE POOR LOW MASS DYING FOR OTHERS.

We all know that this is only because Ukraine want money Russia natural gas conducts that pass on Ukraine and Puttin and is pupets are to superior to accept that . Russia have Puttin on the power for 15 years !!!! How is that possible !!!! Cant you see !!!!!! HELLO !!!

Is that democracy ?!!??! Are we living on neandartal eras ? Where people die for a king ? For religion ? Ah yeh we are ...

Im not baptized,i dont have a politic party its all the same shit and im still choked how a nation as Russia allows to be monopolized by 1 man using war for anything .
Who ever uses war for a porpose,looses all the claims and reason. Learn that once and for all.
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#8by DrewZ » 28.08.2014, 14:12

Maybe you missunderstand me. You showed your point of view. I can not forbid you to have it, you have every right to do. I believe that you are mistaken. You can have any point of view, including ours. But I think, to draw conclusions needs to understand things of which you try to argue.

oOIYvYIOo wrote:For your information, if Ukraine doesnt have the right to exist neither has "Russia" that was way before being Russia a meere region full of nomadic tribes and people .
You have really disapointed me Drewz .
Ukraine is independent with the authorization of all the nations of the world. If they dont deserve as you say or your country says so ,neither Russia should have the same right .
This is a false statement! Before the collapse of the USSR was a referendum in which all citizens are in favor of maintaining the union.
But the opinion of the people no one was interested. Policy Yeltsin, Kravchuk, Shushkevich decided instead of the people.

oOIYvYIOo wrote:In medieval times Kiev already existed and it was more rich than any other "Rus" city

Yes Kiev, geographically at the time was the center of Russia. It was the image of the city state. He was rich because of the convenient geographical position.
You need to get to know the history of Russia. I recommend you to other historical sources, such as "Tale of Bygone Years", "Russian Pravda", "Statute Of Grand Prince Yaroslav" or you can read the works of historians such as Soloviev, Karamzin, Tatischev, Klyuchevskii. I know the history of their ancestors. And I know perfectly well that Ukraine had not been a state until 1991. Kiev was the capital of ancient Russia, but no relation to the Ukraine, he had not.

If you have the opportunity to purchase this book. Then you will not have misconceptions about how evolved the Russian state.
http://www.amazon.com/Sergei-M.-Soloviev/e/B00IYWVOR4

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Fight for us ,dye for mother land.They are the enemy ... fuking what ? Where da fuk have you been on the last centuries ? Humans kill each other since ever for other people ideologies and 99% of the kings,generals,profets,popes,bushs,hitlers,yeltsins,puttins,etc,etc,etc have live like Gods fill of richness and good food,women , while the stupid people dies for them.
Is it true. Villains always use people and if youre dying for someone elses ideals - its your problem.

oOIYvYIOo wrote: We all know that this is only because Ukraine want money Russia natural gas conducts that pass on Ukraine and Puttin and is pupets are to superior to accept that . Russia have Puttin on the power for 15 years !!!! How is that possible !!!! Cant you see !!!!!! HELLO !!!

Is that democracy ?!!??! Are we living on neandartal eras ? Where people die for a king ? For religion ? Ah yeh we are ...

Im not baptized,i dont have a politic party its all the same shit and im still choked how a nation as Russia allows to be monopolized by 1 man using war for anything .
Who ever uses war for a porpose,looses all the claims and reason. Learn that once and for all.

lol what??? You cant imagine how you mistaken. Putin just a man, but the people who are behind it achieve its goals. You all have such propaganda in the west of the cult of personality? Putin does not solve anything, solve the oligarchs who own both gas and oil, and plants.
Do you think that if Putin leaves something to change? Will have a new president who will lobby for the interests of the oligarchs.Its frustrating, but its true.
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL

#9by oOIYvYIOo » 28.08.2014, 14:38

I will not continue this debate ,since you accept the killing of other humans just for the pride and honour of your country history,politics,your human superiority ,frontiers,thousands of years in the past wars,etc and since your in favour of war for those porposes. You dont have a minim idea of what is war .
If Russia was ever attacked ,than i would accept the use of war to protect you country.
But since is just due you and all your other russian comrades think your superior than other people then your just pathetic and with a not very high level of intelgence and knowledge ,my friend.
And i do not wish anything more than dead for people that think like that .
Have a good day .
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

Return to НОВОСТИ И ИНФОРМАЦИЯ | NEWS AND ANY INFO