So now whats the excuse ? Dont tell me that we are all fascist and nazis ?

Board index Русский Total War Центр | Russian Total War Center НОВОСТИ И ИНФОРМАЦИЯ | NEWS AND ANY INFO

Moderators: ARES, Aizenkur

#1by oOIYvYIOo » 31.10.2014, 12:23

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/world/russian-aircraft-european-airspace/index.html

Shame on how the russian people allows this to happen . When will the people see that is the mafia that is controlling the great Russia and blinding them with WW 2 propaganda stereotype.
I thought that we were living on 21 century and Russia after centuries of being explored by their rulers had learned their lesson . When you die you die, there aint coming back.

The activity is 100 more than the last year ,are you fuking stupid and blind ?
Fuck comunism,fuck fascism,fuck federalism fuck all politic idealogy , humans cannot handle it .

http://www.publico.pt/mundo/noticia/nato-alerta-p ... ssas-no-espaco-europeu-1674575

Seriously what year Russia still lives ? WW2 ended almost 100 years ago . How blind are the people there , dont you see your being manipulated by the oil companies ?
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник
With us: 4 yaers 11 months

#2by DrewZ » 31.10.2014, 13:52

oOIYvYIOo wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/world/russian-aircraft-european-airspace/index.html
cnn do trust lol :hvalit:
Oh Nooo, I woke up from 100 years of propaganda after watching crystal clear truth from the Pentagon and CNN. Yeah, that we bombed Siri, Libya, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq and over 100500 countries else :diablo:
U needa add this - "fuck the EU, fuck the UN, fuck USA, fuck NATo, fuck capitalism, fuck jewish, fuck globalism" :ai:

Seriously speaking, what is the big deal? In neutral water fly anyone can. so what?
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Medals: 4
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)
With us: 8 years

#3by oOIYvYIOo » 31.10.2014, 15:22

DrewZ wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/world/russian-aircraft-european-airspace/index.html
cnn do trust lol :hvalit:
Oh Nooo, I woke up from 100 years of propaganda after watching crystal clear truth from the Pentagon and CNN. Yeah, that we bombed Siri, Libya, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq and over 100500 countries else :diablo:
U needa add this - "fuck the EU, fuck the UN, fuck USA, fuck NATo, fuck capitalism, fuck jewish, fuck globalism" :ai:

Seriously speaking, what is the big deal? In neutral water fly anyone can. so what?

CNN ? Are you nuts ?!?!?!?
Dont tell me now that that screenshot of a f-16 portuguese is a montage with the russian bomber ? 25km from where i live.Drew ,shoot yourself and you childness neendartal nationalism. Your ridicoulos. I hope that someday you will loose someone in war and than you talk .

Wake up ,you seem to like in Korea da fuk ...
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#4by DrewZ » 31.10.2014, 16:50

oOIYvYIOo wrote:CNN ? Are you nuts ?!?!?!?
You no insults are not able to communicate? You gave a link to the CNN, not i.
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Dont tell me now that that screenshot of a f-16 portuguese is a montage with the russian bomber ? 25km from where i live.Drew ,shoot yourself and you childness neendartal nationalism. Your ridicoulos. I hope that someday you will loose someone in war and than you talk .

Lol wat? I you even hear what you say? Begin the brain works. Our aircraft will practice all maneuvers for the prevention of western aggression. If our planes have violated someone's territory they'd just shot down or in the UN Security Council has already collected. Your press - that shit that sets his people against Russia. Your country as NATO needs an enemy to justify the construction of their bases around the world. You should disturb of their country, which has sold itself for the sake of NATO bases

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Wake up ,you seem to like in Korea da fuk ...
It is ridiculous to hear from a resident of Portugal like lol.
I do not want to teach you, but you behave properly and provotsiruesh to conflict. If you continue to write angry, you gonna to the ban.
If you want to speak - do it without insults and provocations.
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL
Золотой венок  1 (1) Серебряный венок 2 (1) Бронзовый венок 3 (1) Фалера «За заслуги» III (1)

#5by oOIYvYIOo » 31.10.2014, 17:59

DrewZ wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:CNN ? Are you nuts ?!?!?!?
You no insults are not able to communicate? You gave a link to the CNN, not i.
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Dont tell me now that that screenshot of a f-16 portuguese is a montage with the russian bomber ? 25km from where i live.Drew ,shoot yourself and you childness neendartal nationalism. Your ridicoulos. I hope that someday you will loose someone in war and than you talk .

Lol wat? I you even hear what you say? Begin the brain works. Our aircraft will practice all maneuvers for the prevention of western aggression. If our planes have violated someone's territory they'd just shot down or in the UN Security Council has already collected. Your press - that shit that sets his people against Russia. Your country as NATO needs an enemy to justify the construction of their bases around the world. You should disturb of their country, which has sold itself for the sake of NATO bases

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Wake up ,you seem to like in Korea da fuk ...
It is ridiculous to hear from a resident of Portugal like lol.
I do not want to teach you, but you behave properly and provotsiruesh to conflict. If you continue to write angry, you gonna to the ban.
If you want to speak - do it without insults and provocations.

You dont think you represent the best of Russia. And you reall think i care if you bann me when your acting like this .You call Ukraine under-people you say Russia has all the right to go where ever it wants . Again grow up dude, im out of this forum ,this topic was in particular for you and you once more showed how and ridicoulos you are .
oOIYvYIOo M
Topic author, Участник

#6by DrewZ » 31.10.2014, 18:44

oOIYvYIOo wrote:You dont think you represent the best of Russia. And you reall think i care if you bann me when your acting like this .You call Ukraine under-people you say Russia has all the right to go where ever it wants . Again grow up dude, im out of this forum ,this topic was in particular for you and you once more showed how and ridicoulos you are .
You are very sneaky people. You have my word flips upside down. Doing my offers out what they want to see. Continue on to live in an illusion.
One question. Whose military bases around the world, whose military budget is greater than any other, whose troops invaded any country in the world? Whose military base in your country? Who do they protect?
You dont know how to debate. To engage in dialogue need to argue, not to throw insults.

p.s. If Europeans are was so upset by two old flying cans such as su-27 that will be if they see this?

phpBB [media]
DrewZ M
IMPERIAL

#7by Emperor » 31.10.2014, 20:19

Hahaha. European alarmists imposed in his pants at the sight of Russian airplanes. Do not be nervous. Russia will take into account your wishes. Next time, we will launch nuclear missiles. You will have no time for fear. :pioneer: :russian: :russia:
Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi
Emperor M
Russian Warriors

Return to НОВОСТИ И ИНФОРМАЦИЯ | NEWS AND ANY INFO